About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A visit with Mother Nature

It's been a while since I've done a "nature series" so here are a few pics I took while walking at Crystal Cove State Park. I never get tired of going there.


Before we reach the water, there's lots to see. Like these fuzzy flowers.



Say hello to this sunny single daisy. Well, I assume she's single.


Nasturtiums are edible, ya know. (I'm channeling my inner Ewell Gibbons)


Look! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Super Bunny!


Shortly after seeing the aforementioned bunny, I saw a baby rattlesnake. Where's the picture? Oh hell no, I ran in the opposite direction from that snake!


These pods are just plain weird. Maybe they are aliens?


2 comments:

Thufer said...

How pretty; and we haven't even gotten to the water yet. Loved that first picture. That looks so inviting.

TokyoMagic! said...

Eeeeek.....pod people!

Love the bunny pic!