First visit to Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe

I was so excited about going to the Jolly Holiday Bakery & Cafe!! But first, I had to snap the Carnation Cafe, all covered in blue so to speak.


I'm sure you've seen dozens of pics like this but I needed one of my own, LOL. If you want to see more, check out an extensive photo report over at The Disneyland Gazette.


Much to my disappointment, the Park and the Jolly Holiday Bakery were VERY crowded so I only took a few photos. Hopefully, I can go back on a slow day and shoot to my heart's content.


 Really like this light fixture!


And of course, the penguins!



Karen and I had the Caprese sandwich.


Peter had the turkey. We all agreed that everything was super yummy.


New Orleans Square is getting its bling on!







Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

I've heard good things about the Jolly Holiday Bakery.
Chris said…
Connie,

I'm a listener to the Disneyland Gazette, and listening to the latest edition today, I heard your interview with Recapturing the Future, and among other things I heard that you had a blog, so I figured I had to check it out :)

You've got some terrific pictures here -- I've done a little perusing through some of your posts -- you've got a great eye for detail and color (not to mention angles). I live a good distance from Disneyland, but seeing the pictures here helps to keep it close, until we can get back there. Thanks for that.

I could hear it in your voice on the interview I listened to today, that Walt's magic kingdom is something special to you -- I can relate. Disneyland is a different kind of place.

Thanks for what you do -- and keep up the good work!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest