About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

WDW Part 2

It's morning and we are going to the Magic Kingdom but I'm still noticing details in the hotel.







Finally here!




I met this really cute guy...



Does anybody know what all this construction ended up being??


Of course, I HAD to see the Carousel of Progress.










On a different note...
Our National Parks are wonderful, aren't they? I haven't visited many but if I ever get the chance, I plan to visit more. I was very saddened the other day when a park ranger lost her life, just doing her job. A fund has been set up for the children of Margaret Anderson. If you'd care to donate, please click here. Thanks.



2 comments:

Thufer said...

Seeing those pictures of the Carousel of Progress just tugs at my heart and I really do miss it so much. It was such a wonderful attraction.

Luke Manning said...

The construction was for Stitch's Supersonic Celebration, a show that lasted a month. The stage is now used for dance parties in the summer and special events.