Who are all these people?

When I first heard about this, it was in an email from a friend. I had my doubts. In fact, I skipped the email and left it for last. After going through 28 emails, I checked it out. I am so glad I did!! This is not only cool, it's waaaay cool!

This painting is truly remarkable and what makes it amazing is that the canvas has been computerized. When you click on the link below, a much bigger version of the computerized painting appears. Run your cursor over the people - the program tells you who they are - every single one of them. BUT click on an person and you obtain the individual’s life history.
This is fascinating... Can keep you busy for hours!

You've got to see this. Click here.

Comments

Marty said…
I'm glad you shared it with everyone!♥

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?