Gone But Not Forgotten!

Ever since I saw my first Victorian house as a young child, I have been in love with them and dream of owning one some day. While visiting my friends in Florida (ya we're still in 2009) they took me to a bed and breakfast called the Seven Sisters Inn. I had heard about this place while watching Ghost Hunters. The guys from TAPS had investigated the property and had gotten some pretty good evidence so naturally I wanted to go check the place out!

When we arrived, we learned that TAPS had conducted a second investigation the previous night and the investigation team was in the process of checking out. WOW! A near brush with real ghost hunters, LOL! Once we explained to the proprietor that I was visiting from California, he allowed us to walk around the property and explore so you KNOW I was excited. I took dozens of photos and I'm so glad I did because the Seven Sisters Inn is no more. Sadly, about 2 months after my visit, it closed. The property (which consisted of two great homes) was sold at auction along with all of the furnishings.








Every bedroom in these mansions has a different theme. They were beautiful.



I fell in love with these stairs.



Here's the view from the stairs.


After exploring the 7 Sisters Inn, we decided that we wanted to return in a couple of days and spend the night! Oh and just in case you haven't heard, there are some attraction closures at Disneyland now that it's the "slow" season. You can read about it here.

Comments

Glad you got tho visit the house.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest