New Year's Eve and Good Riddance to 2011!

Yes, I'll say it again: Good riddance to 2011!

2012 is going to be a good year for me - I can feel it. Other than the stupid cold I caught the other day, 2012 is starting off nicely. What better way to start the year than at the Disneyland Hotel?

My friends and I checked into two rooms in the Adventure Tower. Just look at the gorgeous headboard!



These pillows are adorable but what I REALLY liked was the little Mickey heads woven into the white fabric on the pillow shams and duvet.



Here's the view from our room.




These lamps are ADORABLE!!


The faucet handles were...of course...Mickey shaped.


And yet another Mickey lamp.


Let's not forget the Mickeys in the carpet.


It's now time to go outside and take some pictures! This tree was in the lobby of our building.


No explanation needed...



After walking around a bit, we headed on over to the hotel shop. Here are some cool New Year's pins.




Looking at Tangaroa Terrace across the pool area.


 Then we went back inside to take a picture of the tree!


Of course, I wanted close-ups of some of the ornaments.



And then I had to get into the act!


It was time to go to The Storyteller for dinner. I was planning to enjoy the buffet but I was starting to feel pretty darn crappy so I ordered a steak off the menu instead.


I remembered to take a picture after I had eaten half of my meal. oops.


Adorable antenna balls.


After dinner we went to Trader Sam's for a drink.


There was a great crowd there and I'm sure I would have had a blast if I had been feeling better. So after only one drink we decided to back to our rooms.


And then guess what? It got sooooooooooo FOGGY that we could not see the fireworks. At all. So we went back to our rooms and watched TV until midnight. Well, my friends watched TV. I got into bed at 10 and fell asleep!

Comments

I hope that 2012 is an AWESOME year for you Connie!
Thufer said…
That looks so inviting and wonderful. I'm with you, that headboard is a real show stopper. Nice view down to the pool btw.
Trader Sam's, yummmmmmmm.

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest