About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I went to Walt Disney World!

I wish!! Nope I'm still sitting at home, sick. But I am feeling a bit better and that prompted me to go looking through some files and realized I still had some interesting stuff to share with you. So let's get started!

As the title of this post states, I went to Walt Disney World...in February 2009. It was my 3rd or 4th trip to WDW but this time I was staying on property and was really excited about it. Why? Because I was staying at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge!

No, I didn't ride my broom....


Views from our room...






A quick glance at the furnishings in the room...


I fell in love with these tiles in the shower!



Time to walk around the hotel for a quick exploration.






I love, love, love this lobby!



Wanna see more? Come back tomorrow, yo!

1 comment:

A Snow White Sanctum said...

I love the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Haven't stayed there yet but visit it on every trip. Also like eating at the Boma restaurant.