Snow White T-shirts revealed!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you!!

As promised, I returned to Disneyland on the 11th to unfold those Snow White T-shirts. I was going to make you look at ALL of my photos but I'll save that for another day, hee hee.....


This shirt is really cute but I was very surprised to find that it is a cropped tee which means very short, to show some belly.


The next shirt is very pretty and I wouldn't mind owning one of these.
 

Here we have yet another cropped tee...not sure how I feel about that.
 

I included these items because they are apple themed and more importantly, they are for sale!
 

Look at this pillow!!! I can see two of them on my sofa for sure!!
 

That's it, Snow fans....gotta figure out a way to get two of those pillows!

Comments

I like the illustration on the cropped tee. Snow got her hair done at a salon.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?