Covert meeting outside of Knott's

On Sunday, I had a meeting with a very mysterious and elusive person to exchange some important files. The identity of this person must remain a secret - I was informed that I would suffer the consequences if I revealed his identity, therefore, I must take that secret to my grave. All I can say is that we met by the chicken...


However, I can tell you that some time in the future, he will be using the files I gave him for a series of reports which will appear here.

After our meeting, I returned to the scene to take a few pictures. Enjoy!


You'll NEVER get me on this thing!


Then I walked over toward Ghost Town and stuck my camera
through the fence...


 Man, I really want to go inside Knott's!



Comments

Ha ha, Connie, you didn't have to keep my identity a secret! I'm just lame about having my picture taken/posted. Part of my mental condition!
Connie Moreno said…
LOL, just wanted to seem mysterious!
JG said…
HaHa, I knew it would be the Major.

Thank you for the pictures.

JG
Chris Jepsen said…
You know, it's only about $60 for an annual pass at Knott's, right? Give yourself and early Christmas present!
Unknown said…
Man... I wanna go to Knotts. Haven't been there since I was a kiddo.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?