Old Style Tickets

Today's post showcases a terrible photo: dark and uninteresting except for one thing. Well two things - I'm in it, LOL...but the main point of interest is the tickets! Disneyland had done away with the ticket book and for a while you were given one ticket with a string to attach to your clothing to prove that you had paid admission and therefore, were entitled to go on the rides.

Kinda a funny, huh?

What can I tell you about this photo? It was taken in the 70s, most likely late 1973 or early 1974. The guy with me ended up being my first husband and my son's father. We are in line for It's A Small World. And I really loved that shirt I was wearing!

Comments

Daveland said…
Tagged like a piece of luggage - oh the shame!
TokyoMagic! said…
Great photo! I think that's the spot where the Small World Toy Shop sits today.

I like the new photo under your blog title!
Thufer said…
I remember buying a PIN of one of the characters and attaching the ticket to my shirt. Good times. I may have one or two left around someplace. I think one of Goofy.
Unknown said…
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! You look Groooovy Baby!!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?