Disneyland 11-17-10 Part 6

You gotta love the holidays at Disneyland - This video makes me grin
like an idiot!

And now....
I promised you something special....and I believe this is. At least for me it is!
I took this photo by sneaking behind a souvenir cart and quickly stood at the base of the stairs to the Fantasyland Skyway station! Yes, I wanted to run up the stairs but I didn't feel like getting kicked out of the Park!
 Be sure to enlarge the picture for a better look.


Here my cousin and I are enjoying our "ride" on the teacups. 


Now we're pretending that it's a wild ride, LOL.


A quick shot of the castle as we make our way to DCA...


 It's time for lunch! I must say, this chicken salad was very good.


I know I posted this the other day but now you can compare
the damage I did to my lunch :-)


A few shots of the tree at DCA...can't decide which one I like best.




Tomorrow...more to come!

For those of you that didn't see this yesterday, click here.

Comments

Thufer said…
Excellent capture of the Fantasyland terminus of the SkyWay. Oh, how I wish that was still with us. I have some hope the 'PeopleMover' may return but with the mountain sealed off, I have little faith we will ever be able to fly over the park again.
I just hope, that is nothing else, they simple leave this alone other than needed upkeep. It is a treasure of the park and I hope they take care of it.
robby431 said…
I am loving this trip to Disneyland! How often do you go?
Daveland said…
Connie - let's go a few steps farther when we head to the park together!
Connie Moreno said…
Thufer: I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the return of the PeopleMover!

Robby431: hee hee...as often as I can!

Dave: Sure - let's get arrested!
TokyoMagic! said…
Dave and Connie, you don't want to have your annual passes taken away from you! I used to be braver about stuff like that myself, but now I'm a big chicken.

Too bad they couldn't have this be the entrance to a brand new attraction. They could build the "show building" behind it where the old Festival of Fools Arena is....put the handicap entrance around the corner in Frontierland and leave the stairs out front just as they are. With just a little tweaking, wouldn't the old chalet make a good entrance to something like a Beauty and the Beast dark ride?
JG said…
Connie, so much fun. Thank you for sharing your pictures. You look so happy.

@TokyoMagic, Wow what a great idea for the skyway station. I was talking to my family today about how little of B&B is used in Disneyland and what a great dark ride it would be. (We just watched Toy Story 3 and were reminiscing about old toys and old movies). I hope that idea has legs.

JG
Fickle Cattle said…
I couldn't take the teacup ride the first time I rode it. It made me so dizzy I vomited my lunch.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?