An Extreme Home Makeover of a Different Kind

I admit, I'm a sucker for the show. Love it, love it, love it. It makes me feel good and it gives me hope that not all of mankind is selfish and uncaring.

ABC helped the Oregon School for the Deaf and last week's episode had a different twist. Every year, this school puts on a Haunted House to raise money to keep the school going. In fact, this is the only thing that keeps the school going. When funds dried up for the School for the Blind, the school had to close. Can you believe that? The school actually had to close. That is just plain WRONG. So Extreme Home Makeover not only built a new dorm for the boys but they completely remade their Haunted House attraction! If you didn't see the show, it's worth watching here.

While I don't live anywhere near the school, I think I'd like to periodically send them a few bucks and I hope you do, too. Enjoy the show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?