About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mission Inn Christmas Lights

If you've never heard of the Mission Inn, then take a peek here. It is a GORGEOUS place, full of history and down right awesome.

Last night (Friday) was the lighting of the Christmas lights at the hotel. It was beautiful and very cool to see. I took a few pics as well as a short video.

Before I got to the Mission Inn, I had to walk past the Courthouse. I thought it looked incredible all lit up at night so of course, I had to take a picture of it.


The pedestrian mall that goes from City Hall to the Mission Inn has undergone extensive refurbishing and I think it looks pretty darn good.


Now we are in position and waiting for the show to begin.



And the fireworks begin!




Here is the video I took....not of the whole show, just a taste.


video


Whew, so many people! It took almost half an hour just
to get a little closer to the Inn.


As we were leaving, I noticed this silly "decoration".


That's it for now. Gonna try to get to the Park this weekend.
And then...it's off to Orlando!!!

2 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I first went to the Mission Inn a few years ago, it really is an incredible place!

JG said...

Well, that's fun!

Thanks Connie, have a good time.

JG