Mission Inn Christmas Lights

If you've never heard of the Mission Inn, then take a peek here. It is a GORGEOUS place, full of history and down right awesome.

Last night (Friday) was the lighting of the Christmas lights at the hotel. It was beautiful and very cool to see. I took a few pics as well as a short video.

Before I got to the Mission Inn, I had to walk past the Courthouse. I thought it looked incredible all lit up at night so of course, I had to take a picture of it.


The pedestrian mall that goes from City Hall to the Mission Inn has undergone extensive refurbishing and I think it looks pretty darn good.


Now we are in position and waiting for the show to begin.



And the fireworks begin!




Here is the video I took....not of the whole show, just a taste.




Whew, so many people! It took almost half an hour just
to get a little closer to the Inn.


As we were leaving, I noticed this silly "decoration".


That's it for now. Gonna try to get to the Park this weekend.
And then...it's off to Orlando!!!

Comments

I first went to the Mission Inn a few years ago, it really is an incredible place!
JG said…
Well, that's fun!

Thanks Connie, have a good time.

JG

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?