Disneyland 11-17-10 Part 7

 Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!
I hope all of you have a great day. I am very thankful for everything I have in my life and I hope you are too. Here is a link to a very short video that I think you'll enjoy.

We had a potluck at work last week and I took a picture of my plate...I know none of you are surprised by this, LOL


OK, now on to important stuff...Disneyland stuff!
Today's post will feature the queue of Toy Story Mania.


I had never noticed all of the signs before...so my discovery
is here for your pleasure.











I think this area is gorgeous.
 





Now, we're done and standing under the roller coaster...



I looked to my right and saw this? Can someone enlighten me??


 I leave you with a quick glimpse at the construction of CarsLand!


One more thing..You knew there would be one more thing, right? You have to check this out. Aidan is a little boy fighting cancer. He is getting treatment but as we all know, treatments are expensive, even if you have insurance. He is selling drawings of monsters to help pay for his treatment! Watch this video and then go check out his site to buy a monster.
AND SPREAD THE WORD!!

Comments

JG said…
Happy Thanksgiving, Connie. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Best regards.

JG
Sorry I am late, but I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?