Disneyland 11-17-10 Part 5

I felt like a River Boat Queen boarding her private vessel, being greeted by the Captain!


Doesn't it look like we had the whole ship to ourselves?

Enjoying the views along the way...




My cousin, her daughter and granddaughter...

After a relaxing ride, my cousin and I decided to jump on Big Thunder!

I wonder why they were running an empty train?

Next we headed on over to Big Thunder Ranch.
Look at this adorable little  donkey named Pancho!


Inside Santa's Cabin.


Posing with Mrs. Claus....

And Pluto...


I love the real reindeer!



Can't remember why I took this picture, LOL!



I tried to convince my cousin to eat here but sadly, we'll have to
do that another day.


That's it for today.
Tomorrow I will start with something I think is very special!


On a sad note, I thought I should share this link with you.

Comments

Thufer said…
Excellent stuff. Having the Twain to (almost) ones self must have been a true pleasure.
That table with all the Christmas goodies was mouth watering....man, wish I could indulge. Oh well, I will live vicariously through your taste buds Connie.
Daveland said…
Those goodies on the table should be real - how cruel! Love the signage shots.
Is that skunk actually supposed to be standing up? Looks weird.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?