About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Paul Frees

Since it's my favorite time of year and because I love the Haunted Mansion, I thought I'd share these little tidbits with you. Enjoy!




This next video has some outtakes and radio commercial spots .




There is no doubt that Paul Frees was a vocal genius and he inspired me to spend hours perfecting my voice impressions as a kid. OK, I admit it,....I still do it!

3 comments:

A Snow White Sanctum said...

What a distinctive voice. Paul Frees is the man!

TokyoMagic! said...

I wonder if it's coincidence that Haunted Mansion and Adventure Thru Inner Space are two of my all time DL favorites. He played a ENORMOUS part in making those attractions what they are/were!

Major Pepperidge said...

This was great!