Mickey's Halloween Party Part 2

Hello my pretty ones! Don't mind me, I'm loopy because I'm typing this after having been at Disneyland all afternoon and evening; it's late and I'm waiting for a video to upload to YouTube. So I can't be held responsible for anything I say right now.

Let's get down to business! I got to the Park around 2:30 in the afternoon - I wanted to be sure I got some photos in the daylight.


It was a GORGEOUS day and floral Mickey looks so darn cute!


See??


My goodness, all those bright flowers made me squint!


I love this giant Mickey Pumpkin and I am going to start a Facebook campaign to keep this up all year. ALL YEAR.


Wait a minute...here's a better shot with no people!


There was some lively music being played so I stopped for a few moments...


Let's continue down Main Street, shall we?


Some renovation going on at the picture shop - but it's still open!


As I was wandering through Fantasyland, I saw these cute lads and watched them for a few minutes - they were trying to figure out how to extract the sword.


Even the flowers surrounding the Carousel are holiday themed!


Well that's it for now...you know the drill - come back TOMORROW!

Comments

I don't know how you got that photo of the Mickey flower portrait with nobody else around.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?