Tis the Season for Ghoulies

Yes, ghosts, goblins, decorations and classic movies. All of these things are being represented here today.

First up, a quick video. I had just picked up my friend and we were driving down the street when we spotted this cool Halloween set up!


I wish I could have gotten a better look at this but as I said we were driving by and I quickly pulled over to shoot this. If I can get back there, I'll park and walk up to the display to get a better video because they did a GREAT job.

Then, last night my son and I went to the movies to see the one, the only GhostBusters! Just to make his friends jealous, I took this quick screen shot, LOL. After the movie, we grabbed some dinner and discussed the movie. I thought it still held up after all of these years and he said that looking at it now through adult eyes, he enjoyed it even more. So 2 thumbs up!



Last but not least, tonight I am doing the Riverside Ghost Walk. Yes, I'm taking my camera! I had never heard of this before and it sounds cool so I'm excited about it. I'll let you guys know if anything "interesting" happens...

Comments

Man, I haven't seen Ghostbusters for a zillion years. There have been rumors of a Ghostbusters 3, but it looks like it might not happen if Bill Murray won't say yes.
Unknown said…
Oooooo... make sure to snap pics and look at them closely when you get home!! By the way.. a friend sent me this link below. I KNEW you'd love it!! (watch it with the lights on)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF7488WHcok

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest