About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mickey's Halloween Party Part 8

Who knew I'd get so many posts out of this one visit?

CANDY!! Yes it was time to start Trick or Treating. After a short wait in line - it was 7PM but apparently there were still many regular guests in the Park - they finally started handing out candy. The line began next to the Autopia and then continued up the ramp towards the Monorail where they had an additional FOUR candy stops!


I just love the view from up here.



Candy stop #2...


Candy stop #3...



Looking over candy stop #4 with anticipation, LOL!


After all that excitement, I walked towards Fantasyland...



In line once again, LOL...here's a shot of my candy bag.


The line snaked back and forth (just like an attraction!) but it moved quickly.


Looks spooky, doesn't it?


Next, I headed over towards Small World to find some candy...but I paused to admire some neat effects.


You could line up to have your photo taken with the Princesses but I didn't feel like it.


Another long line - BUT it moved quickly.


I decided to go on Small World.



Then I walked to the Hub to find a spot to watch the parade....which you'll see tomorrow!

4 comments:

Thufer said...

How much fun! Submarines and candy, Matterhorn and candy, IASW and candy. Hummmm, what an awesome evening.

Major Pepperidge said...

Looks like you had a great time! Some of those night shots are really nice. If I had an annual pass, it would be fun to go in the evening just for photos. I'd have to bring a tripod, of course!

TokyoMagic! said...

Beautiful pics of the Matterhorn at dusk!

Mark Hickson said...

Disneyland and WDW has a different feel to this event. I have to do D/L next!