Mickey's Halloween Party Part 10 and Final!

Believe it or not, we are done with Mickey's Halloween Party!!! Well, once you finish reading this post, we're done.

After the fireworks, I walked over to Frontierland to see if the Mark Twain was running. It wasn't but they had a pretty cool pirate set-up at the landing dock.


I decided to check out the Rivers of America....doesn't it look great?


I think this is my favorite shot of the night!


I'd had a pretty good evening, even though I was by myself. It had been a long day however, so it was now time to go home. As I made my way up Main Street, I noticed this:


When I saw the train station, I stopped dead in my tracks. This was COOL!!


If you were wondering, I did some orange and black Halloween eye makeup since I didn't wear a costume.


Thanks for sticking with me on all of these posts. I guess it's a good thing I got so many posts out of this visit because the next day, I got really sick and couldn't go anywhere. I even refrained from recording this week's episode of the Disneyland Gazette Podcast! Things will be back to normal soon... my roommate will be cleared to drive on October 12 so you better believe that I'm taking off early in the morning in search of something blog worthy!

Comments

Thufer said…
I agree with you, that capture of the Colombia is very nice on so many levels. Just a wonderful picture, the 'chill' was felt as soon as I saw it.
The spider web on the train station..that's new correct? I do not every remember seeing that.
Chris Jepsen said…
The fog on the Rivers of America is a great touch. And that's a great photo you took of the Columbia!

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest