Disneyland

We continue yesterday's visit to Anaheim....

Regular readers know that I always document my arrival time...


Check this out - The Emporium is all covered up....with a picture of itself!


The castle looking gorgeous as always.

Man, it was sooooo crowded. Uff da!


Let's go to Frontierland!

The Columbia is sailing today.

Refurbishment still going strong at Splash Mountain.


The island was closed today....probably due to the rain.


Here comes the Columbia.


Something is going on over at the fort.
The doors are open and what is that big white thing????

This raft went across the river just to drop off a couple of maintenance castmembers.



Look...somebody left a ladder on Splash Mountain.

I stopped at the Hungry Bear and had some sweet potato fries. YUM!!!

From my comfy seat on the upper deck, I watched the canoes glide by...

As well as the Columbia.

After savoring those delicious fries, I walked around some more.


 I stood and watched the Big Thunder trains for a while...




By then it was getting hot and since I had dressed for a cold day, I decided it was time to leave. As I made my way up Main Street, I popped into the Candy Palace and took these two videos for your enjoyment.

This first video shows a castmember making chocolate shavings to be used on some delectable treat!

This next video shows a castmember meticulously sealing little
packets of goodness.

Comments

Momma Nic said…
Looks like a fun day, oh how we miss our annual passes. But one day soon, maybe after all the construction. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?