Random Disneyland Shots Part 1

While doing my train station report, I also took pictures of other things. I know you are shocked and surprised by this but try not to let it bother you.

The lines to get into the Park appear to be non-existent.


Arrival time is noted...


Hmm...something going on here but I don't know what.


Where's the rest of the band??


Oh darn, I can't sit on the porch and people watch!


Someday I am going to pick some of these greens and make a salad.


There's gold in dem dar hills!


Star Tours is still going through some changes...



Some day somebody will look at this (probably the Major's great grandchildren...) and exclaim "Those vehicles never left the ground???"


It's photos like this that make people back East think it never rains in California, LOL.



More shots soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?