Paranormal Shenanigans?

Man, I don't even know how to begin this story!!!! Just bear with me.....

You all know that I am currently unemployed so I spend most of the day at home alone - except for the dog, I am all alone. Today the cleaning people came so I got up early, got dressed and went for my walk then spent some time at Denny's having breakfast.  I got home at 10:40 - cleaning people were gone so it was just me and the dog. I checked email, checked my favorite blogs then decided I had better get in the shower.

OK, first take a quick look at the upper left corner of this photo and you'll see a white rubber flying saucer shaped thing that I use DAILY to keep my hair from going down the drain. OK, the key word here is DAILY. You also need to know that when I do laundry, I hang everything up in the bathroom for a few hours until I'm sure the clothes are completely dry as seen in the photo. Hang in there...there's a reason I'm telling you all of this.


I get in the shower and as is my custom, as the water is soaking my hair in preparation for the application of shampoo, I reach up, grab the rubber flying saucer shaped thing and place it over the drain before I start to shampoo my hair.

Today, I get in the shower, wet my hair, reach up for the rubber flying saucer shaped thing and it's not there. My immediate thought is "Dammit, those cleaning people are always moving my stuff around and never putting it back!" So I start looking for it. I have several bottles of shampoo and conditioner and I figured that it would be stuck behind one, right? Nope, can't find it. It's not in the shower. I slide open the shower door to see if it's on the bathroom counter. Nope, not there. I grumble a few choice words and continue with my shower.

OK, so now I'm done, I grab my bathrobe and once again, SLOWLY scan the counter and sink area looking for the rubber flying saucer shaped thing. Nope, it's not there. I even look behind the toilet - nothing. Not wanting to waste any more time, I go to my room to get dressed.

Let's backtrack a little...Earlier this morning, I had done a load of laundry and had to place the items on my bed while I took a shower. Now that I've finished my shower, I pick up the clothing that is still on hangers, walk over to the bathroom and hang them up. See the small towel on the left? I had to push that over so that I could hang the clothes - and the rubber flying saucer shaped thing was NOT there.


I return to my room, get dressed, check a few more blogs and then decided to go to Disneyland so back to the bathroom I went to brush my teeth and put on some make-up. As I am brushing my teeth, I look at the shower and THE RUBBER FLYING SAUCER SHAPED THING IS THERE WHERE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!!!!  I almost choked on toothpaste. I did not put it there. It was NOT there when I hung up the clothes and if you look, you'll see that it was placed UNDER the towel, not on top of it!!!  My first thought was "WTF???" Remember, I am home alone.

I spit out the toothpaste and ran for my camera. I literally stood there staring at it for several minutes. How is this possible????? What the hell????? I have no explanation and I am completely blown away by this. I had to document this the only way I know how and yet, this proves nothing. To say that I am perplexed is an understatement!!

Is that weird or what?????

Comments

Daveland said…
I am currently playing the Twilight Zone theme in my head! Have you had haunted experiences before in your home?
This is clearly the work of leprechauns.
JG said…
I do stuff like that all the time. I'm sure it's just old age for me.

For you...definitely ghosts.

JG

Popular posts from this blog

Upside down Christmas Trees?

MLB Food Fest