Random Disneyland Shots Part 2

More random shots continued from yesterday's post.


I actually watched the subs for quite a while and got dozens of photos using the continuous setting on my camera but I won't post all of them here. They are, however, available for purchase for only $49.99.
(I'm kidding of course!)



The flowers always make me smile.


You thought I was joking when I said I watched the subs for a
while, didn't you?


This is for you sign lovers.


Small World gleaming in the sunlight.




Another Disneyland band was walking by...


Why did I take a picture of this? Because I want it!


That's it for today! And do you know why? Because by the time you read this, I will be on a cruise ship, lounging on deck, staring out at the ocean,
tropical-special-of-the-day-drink in my hand. Ah.....

Comments

Thufer said…
Good set today.
Yes, my heart loves the 'Grays', but the studious and educated 'yellows' are lovely to watch sail as well. I am just so excited to have the subs back in any form that I smile.
Siting and watching the subs seems a very hypnotic pastime that I would quite enjoy.
Regions Beyond said…
Great post, and I especially like the one of the Subs waterfall with the vehicle just visible behind it, and the Edelweiss sign. Good stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?