About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Random Disneyland Shots Part 2

More random shots continued from yesterday's post.


I actually watched the subs for quite a while and got dozens of photos using the continuous setting on my camera but I won't post all of them here. They are, however, available for purchase for only $49.99.
(I'm kidding of course!)



The flowers always make me smile.


You thought I was joking when I said I watched the subs for a
while, didn't you?


This is for you sign lovers.


Small World gleaming in the sunlight.




Another Disneyland band was walking by...


Why did I take a picture of this? Because I want it!


That's it for today! And do you know why? Because by the time you read this, I will be on a cruise ship, lounging on deck, staring out at the ocean,
tropical-special-of-the-day-drink in my hand. Ah.....

3 comments:

Thufer said...

Good set today.
Yes, my heart loves the 'Grays', but the studious and educated 'yellows' are lovely to watch sail as well. I am just so excited to have the subs back in any form that I smile.

A Snow White Sanctum said...

Siting and watching the subs seems a very hypnotic pastime that I would quite enjoy.

Regions Beyond said...

Great post, and I especially like the one of the Subs waterfall with the vehicle just visible behind it, and the Edelweiss sign. Good stuff!