Views from the Train

While doing my train station reports, I took a few shots that appealed to my "artistic eye" as I rode the train. *grin* So here they are for your enjoyment.

First up, Critter Country. It's closed to guests right now so you know I had to take advantage of the brief views I got from the train.
Here is the Hungry Bear...



As the train was going by, I caught a glimse of a pink box which only means one thing: CAKE! It seems these castmembers were celebrating something.



The river looked lovely...



I thought it was funny that the castmember hung her jacket over this wheel.



Lots of work going on in Critter Country!



We've gone around again for another look at the Hungry Bear.



The Mark Twain is gorgeous as always...




Who's that hiding behind the tree?


That's is for now, folks!

Comments

It's Big Chief Wavy! I'd recognize him anywhere.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?