About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Steve Martin

I've always loved banjo music. Don't know why but I do. Never had any of my own but I figured one day I'd buy some. That day finally came yesterday. I was just poking around online when a story caught my eye. Steve Martin releases second album. Hmmm....really? Steve Martin? I decided to check it out. Not only is it good, it features a couple of songs with Paul McCartney and the Dixie Chicks. It was a no brainer - I had to buy it. Wow...way to go, Steve! I love it!

This isn't a new video but I enjoyed it and thought I'd share.


1 comment:

A Snow White Sanctum said...

Steve Martin is such a multifaceted performer and artist. Too bad the video wasn't longer. I was just getting into it :)