40 Pounds of Trouble

I had never heard of this movie until I read about it at davelandweb. I immediately went to Netflix but they didn't have it. Dave's post really stuck in my mind because I kept thinking about it and thinking about it so finally, I looked for it on ebay. Yikes! The prices were ridiculous! I checked Amazon and found it to be MUCH more reasonable there so I ordered it.  Last night I watched it. Not only is it a good old fashioned movie, it's GOOD. And the best part? I knew there were some Disneyland scenes but I didn't realize just how much of the movie was shot there! It was amazing and so much fun to see my beloved Park as I remembered it from my childhood! I highly recommend this movie, especially for you Disney buffs. I believe Dave has a link on his post where you can order it from Amazon. Do it!!

Comments

Daveland said…
Connie - Be sure to check tomorrow's post...it's for you!
Yes! Been looking for this myself...specifically for the Snow White Adventures scene. Thanks Connie. I'll check Dave's post.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?