Breakfast in the Park Part 2

OK, now that I've had my breakfast, let's continue taking pictures! I am thinking that this is going to be the giant screen they'll need to show the movie, right?


Here's a nice close-up.


Look at all that stuff!


More stuff!



They even have divers!


Here's the view from the Mansion side of the river...


The divers are in the water now...


Splash Mountain is down for rehab...I stuck my camera through a fence for this "glorious" shot. In a couple of days you'll see a backstage shot where all the logs are being kept. 


 Just one more thing....here's my new baby! How do you like my wallpaper?





Come back tomorrow for part 3.

Comments

Thufer said…
There is always something being hammered on, cranked on and added on in the park. In some ways when I take a breath and step back from my own desires; I think Walt would be proud of his magical 'little' park.
Congrats on than new beast of a computer....awesome.
Connie Moreno said…
LOL, I was going to get a small notebook but I loved my old 17 inch so I got another one! Better to watch Netflix with!
Daveland said…
Great shots of the POTC 4 screen. Should be pretty cool!
Thanks for the pictorial update Connie.
Chris Jepsen said…
Yes, lots of "STUFF." But I liked the photo of breakfast better.

I'm not awake early enough on my days off to hit DL for breakfast often, by my memories of pancakes there are happy ones.

These big screw-up-the-landscape VIP events don't do much for me. I always think of the family with kids who has ONE chance to see Disneyland -- Only to find that three "lands" are visually ruined by scaffolding for a VIP event.

I'm not complaining that attractions and lands *change* over time -- just that they've given up on the whole "suspension of disbelief" thing.

It's hard for kids to imagine they've traveled back to the Old West when Frontierland is full of vending carts, or when Tom Sawyer's Island is tarted up in pink for a bimbo pop star's birthday or something.

I'm just sayin'...
I agree with Mr. Jepsen re: the VIP events. My friend is taking his 8 year old nephew to the park, and one of the two days they will be there will be the day of the Pirates event. Frontierland looks awful, just for the lucky few (relatively speaking) who get to enjoy themselves.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?