About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Exploring Knott's Part 2

This is why I had to move my car!!! I decided to go INSIDE the Park! Yes, I was itching to get into Ghost Town.



Here it is:  My very own annual pass!


OK! Let's head on over to the main gate....where we find hoards of people!


Actually, I got through the gate quickly and made a bee line for Ghost Town.






Man, I had the biggest grin on my face!



More pics to come soon!

3 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

Whoa!!! So we BOTH post pics of the Gold Trails Hotel on the very same day....and taken from the very same angle. What are the chances of that?

I recieved your comment on my post...yes, let me know if you would like to meet over there sometime!

Major Pepperidge said...

Great pix, I wonder how many of those ancient looking buildings are the newly rebuilt versions?

JG said...

These are nice. Thank you Connie.

JG