Disneyland Merchandise of Interest...to me!

I don't know what it is about this place that has such a hold on us but here we are once again, LOL!

This post is going to feature some merchandise that caught my eye and made me wish I had hundreds of dollars to spend.
First up, some cool Mickey sandals.


Next we have a very cool Mickey T.


Adorable rain boots although I wouldn't be caught dead in them, LOL!


A different style of Mickey sandals.


And yet a third style of Mickey sandals and these are my favorites!
I just might go back and buy these.


A unique Snow White shirt.


For those of you backstage buffs...I took these before going home. It looks like a Storybookland boat is up for rehab as well as some of the Autopia cars.




All photos taken April 10, 2011....and we will continue this visit tomorrow.

Comments

Thufer said…
love the peek behind the curtain photo's. thanks
Thanks for sharing the cool merchandise, and back stage photos. It's always fun to see what's new in the Parks.
TokyoMagic! said…
Hey, there's even a Space Mt. vehicle sitting there in front of the Canal Boat....and possibly a Big Thunder passenger car next to that?

Connie, I did find your email link on your profile. Hope you got the email that I sent you yesterday!
Daveland said…
Great backstage stuff, Connie! One of my fave reasons for taking the Monorail!
Like everyone, I enjoyed the backstage glimpses!

That Snow White shirt is odd; I've noticed that modern depictions of SW are a bit different than the old 1937 version. "Modernized" for lack of a better word.
Super cool Snow shirt. Connie can I re-post it at some point (with photo credit of course going to you)?

And those Mickey boots are something else!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?