Breakfast at the Park Part 3

While all the construction is going on for the Pirate movie premiere, the Mark Twain is hidden away...can you spot her in these pics?



None of the watercraft are running - not the canoes, the rafts, the Columbia...just the ducks!



Now this was a photo op I could not pass up.
Here is a grown man sitting in a stroller, texting!


This is a nice balcony over Zocalo that I never noticed before.


I decided to wander around Zocalo just because the flowers were so pretty.




I love to see this area full of dancers. Apparently right now it's not. Full of dancers, that is.


Guess what? Tomorrow we continue with part 4!

Comments

Thufer said…
Very nice pictures. I am so envious your ability to simply spend time in the park.
Keep up the good work.
Chris Jepsen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Jepsen said…
Great photos of Zocalo! They did a great job designing that place. I just wish I liked the food as well as Casa Mexicana.
TokyoMagic! said…
Your photo of the guy in the stroller is a hoot! He looks happy, though. I wonder what that white flag leaning against the trash can is for? Maybe he was part of a tour group of some sort?

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?