Let's look at DCA

Warning! Long post!! *grin*

These shots were taken yesterday (4-2-11) because I felt like it, so there! I decided to walk to the Park from the parking structure and noticed some work going on
at the Disneyland Hotel.


Once inside DCA, I was envious of these people having a leisurely lunch in such a lovely setting. (Actually, I was wishing I was sitting there having some wine!)

Ooooh, final touches going on!


I have to say, it's pretty exciting to see all the changes that have taken place!

The new color scheme is gorgeous.

The painters were out in full force today. (Or should I say artists???)

Another look at King Triton...


Look at these details!

Now we see a glimpse of the new restaurant area...

From across the lagoon you get a nice look at the mountains in Carlsland.

Nothing new here - I just like this building.

Here's the other new restaurant...

...and we zoom in for a closer look.

People whizzing by...

The Mickey Wheel reflected in the water. (In case you're wondering.)

Not sure if these are going to change...I thought I heard they were.


I honestly haven't seen that many people in this area since the Annual Passholder Preview back in 2001!


And these last three shots were taken just because!



That's it, folks! Come back tomorrow as we take our final look at 2007.

Comments

Hmm, these make me kind of want to go to DCA! I sure hope the Little Mermaid ride lives up to my expectations.
JG said…
Connie, these are great. I am looking forward to my next visit, sometime this fall. My wife is handling the details, but we get to stay at the Grand Californian, so we're just steps away from DCA, and DCA is just steps from the great bar in the GC, ha!

Thanks for the post!

JG

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?