More on Knott's!

One quick thing before we start. A young paramedic was savagely beaten at Dodger Stadium. Why? Because he was a Giants fan. I can't stand the Giants but I also know that no true Dodger fan would have done this. No, this was done by worthless thugs. This poor paramedic is in critical condition. Please show your support by clicking on this link and reading the blog site. Thanks.
 
This is a continuation of my visit to Knott's a couple of weeks ago.

I saw these people and I said to myself, "Oh HELL no!"


As you know, I had not been INSIDE Knott's in many, many years so all of the little details were mesmerizing to me!
(I hope you are liking this as much as I am.)


Pale People - that's me!



Don't know that I'd want this guy filling my prescriptions.



Do any of you remember going into a public restroom and seeing the old cloth towel machines? I shudder to think of it.




5 days late? Glad I'm not waiting on that one!


More pics from my visit coming soon but before we leave, I thought you would enjoy this cool little video.


Comments

TokyoMagic! said…
Hey Connie, I'm loving the Knott's pics! I got your message/comment on my blog about meeting over there. I left a comment on your post from yesterday and included my email address, but then deleted it so it wouldn't be visible to everyone. Hopefully it still showed up in your emails. Please let me know if you got it! Thanks!
TokyoMagic! said…
Connie, I just got your last comment. I did check your profile previously and then again just now, but I don't see you email address listed anywhere on it. Am I just not seeing it, or is it not there?

Did you end up going to Knott's yesterday? I just heard today that this past weekend was the "Fabulous Fords" show that they hold every year in the Knott's parking lot.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?