2011 Disneyland Merchandise

My son and I were at the Park on Sunday and I noticed that there was a LOT of merchandise with a 2011 logo. Could these possibly be leftovers from New Year's Day? Maybe not. I got the feeling "the suits" were hoping that people visiting the Parks on Spring Break would buy something to remember the year of their visit. What do you think?

I almost bought this first item. At first glance, it is a backpack...and it turns into a sweatshirt!




While this last item doesn't say 2011, it is cool because it's got Walt's face!!!


Tomorrow's post will feature a few more photos from Sunday.

Comments

Thufer said…
That hat is amazing!
Momma Nic said…
I remember this type of merchandise coming out during the "Graduation Season" My son got a T-shirt for a grad present with 96 on it. That my girlfriend as purchased while she and I was at the Park. AW the memories.

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?