About Me

My photo

Photographer, self proclaimed foodie, blogger and regular contributor to The Disneyland Gazette podcast.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Knott's Again

Hope you're not getting tired of this...guess what? I'm going again!

I poked my camera into a window and caught these "gents" playing poker.


I walked over to the jail to see if Joe was awake...


He was. And he gave me some good advice. He told me to go
to the saloon and catch a show.


Mind you, I hadn't been to Knott's in YEARS so it took me a few minutes to find the saloon, LOL! But in the meantime, I shot pictures.


Love this one!


They have cool signs EVERYWHERE.


Now I'm in the saloon checking things out...





The show is about to start so I better go take my seat....

2 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darrin.. said...

Have these recently been refurbished? They look great! Also.. I thought I remember the leg kicking when I was a kid. Does it still do this?