Knott's Again

Hope you're not getting tired of this...guess what? I'm going again!

I poked my camera into a window and caught these "gents" playing poker.


I walked over to the jail to see if Joe was awake...


He was. And he gave me some good advice. He told me to go
to the saloon and catch a show.


Mind you, I hadn't been to Knott's in YEARS so it took me a few minutes to find the saloon, LOL! But in the meantime, I shot pictures.


Love this one!


They have cool signs EVERYWHERE.


Now I'm in the saloon checking things out...





The show is about to start so I better go take my seat....

Comments

TokyoMagic! said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Have these recently been refurbished? They look great! Also.. I thought I remember the leg kicking when I was a kid. Does it still do this?

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?