Disneyland Fire Station

I don't think I've ever taken photos INSIDE the Fire Station, have you???? Well then, let's go inside!


When I walked in and turned right, I noticed a door that I had never noticed before!! Look at the previous photo and you'll see it.


So let's look at what's on the walls...




Boots! Attached to the floor!


All of this vintage stuff is really cool.


When I saw this, I seemed to have a very distant memory of firemen playing checkers many, many, many years ago. Maybe when I was a kid?




Sorry guys, I'm short!



Even the horse stalls had gorgeous wood!









Until next time!

Comments

Daveland said…
So many details in there; isn't it cool?!?
Thufer said…
What a wonderful look at what has unfortunate become a walk by. I have always paused and looked in respect into the apartment window; however it has been since my youth (read as a very long time) that I have ventured into the fire station.
Thanks for this peek inside. Good work Connie; please keep it up. I enjoy your 'eye' onto the little forgotten or walked past parts of the park.
Great stuff, I'm not sure I've ever walked into the firehouse. Wonderful detals!
TokyoMagic! said…
Fortunately, they haven't turned this wonderful space into a shop!
Unknown said…
Wow.. I'm ashamed to say I've never done more than maybe peer inside! You've now made me resolve to do so the very next time I visit the park girlie. Thanks!!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?