November 10 & 11, 2007

Here we see a stage of some sort but I didn't stick around long enough to find out why because I was hungry and headed to Frontierland.


Nice assortment of ornaments...



Next day, back at the Park!


Is the light on?




The giant Mickey Pumpkin is gone and now the spot is empty until the big tree comes in.


They still have their Autumn colors out.




Look! It's Jane from Tarzan!  HA! You thought I was nuts, didn't you? EVERYBODY knows this is Mary Poppins!


Monorail Blue, my personal favorite.


And now we head on over to ToonTown!





I'm getting hungry...aren't you??

Comments

I remember talking to a Mary Poppins at the D-23 Expo, it was funny because she did not stay in character. But she sure was cute.
TokyoMagic! said…
Wow, the "Dream" monorail all wrapped up in that weird plastic stuff for the Year of a Million Dreams campaign. I think there was a Nemo version of the monorail too, wasn't there? I wonder if they'll ever put that stuff on the current monorails?
Unknown said…
Holy crap I love the Mickey/Minnie gingerbread merchandise!

Popular posts from this blog

MLB Food Fest

Upside down Christmas Trees?